WELCOME TO THE 2016 Franklin classic
10K Run • 5K Walk/Run • 1K Kids Run
LABOR DAY - SEPTEMBER 5, 2016
HISTORIC DOWNTOWN FRANKLIN
The 38th Annual Franklin Classic benefitting Mercy Community Healthcare is scheduled for September 5, 2016! Mark your calendars, gather your teams, invite friends and family to this great event! There will be live music, a free Fun Zone, vendors, and more! The race will include a 10K Run, 5K Run/Walk, a 1K Kids Run and 5K Wheelchair Race. From serious runners to leisurely walkers, all start and finish in Historic Downtown Franklin, Tennessee. We hope our alumni runners and walkers will join us again this Labor Day and we look forward to meeting new friends!
RUN OR WALK FOR MERCY Community HealthCare ON LABOR DAY!
SIGN UP TODAY!
The Franklin Classic benefits Mercy Community Healthcare located in Franklin, TN with a focus on pediatrics, adult primary care, integrated mental and behavioral health. Our physicians are board certified and deliver the best care in the area! Mercy cares for the total person – body, mind and spirit.
- Mercy Community Healthcare served more than 7,600 patients last year.
- Our practitioners completed more than 32,000 patient visits.
- Mercy's patients come from 30 counties in Tennessee and Kentucky, including Williamson, Davidson, Maury and Rutherford County. They call Mercy Community Healthcare their healthcare home.
- Medicare, TennCare and private insurance are accepted.
- A sliding scale, self-pay program is available for patients without insurance. Everyone is welcome!
- Mercy Community Healthcare exists to reflect the love and compassion of Jesus Christ by providing excellent healthcare for everyone and support to their families.
Thank you for participating! Your contributions make a difference!